Do You Need?
Do you need help to stay focused, get ahead, or to influence your team or customers? Do you need more advanced tools and strategies for becoming more productive, influential, and successful?
Working with Business DNA Advisors can increase ROI, increase active engagement, plan, and allow you to remove obstacles that are preventing results.
Are you Ready?
We know we can help you advance your long-term goals for business and personal success!
If you are experiencing the following hurdles, it's time to engage Business DNA Advisors:
You Are Overwhelmed
You Need a Confidant to Talk About Your Business With
You Aren't Getting the Results You Want
You are Ready to Listen and Are Coachable
You Intellectually Know What to Do at Times but Don't Do It
You Want to Save Time and Money and Be More Productive
You Want Your Company and Future to Grow
What We Do
Understanding your business inside and out is the key to adding value that translates to greater profitability. You experience both direct and indirect benefits from our strengths in working with a variety of closely held businesses and their owners. Your business is much more than a list of tasks and financials.
Who We Are
Our team can assist with your business questions, plans, and requirements, regardless of industry or stage of the business. We work with companies and professionals across an array of industries. Our focus is always on how we can best help you maximize your growth and potential, in addition to helping you make the decisions that are best for you and your business.
Meet Our Team
Brings thirty years of business experience to our firm. Beth has been successful in for profit and nonprofit businesses, as a recipient of leadership awards for sales and management. Read More.
Whether you’re in a period of high growth, looking to get to the next level, or ready to step away, there are numerous opportunities to evaluate during any stage of your business.
As business advisors, we help you focus on the variables that make the most significant impact on your business, and help you direct your energy toward working on your business and long-term goals providing strategies for your success.
Gain the knowledge, forecasting ability, stability, and support to move your business forward with confidence.
- Examine business decisions through a financial lens, connecting financial strategy to business strategy
- Understand and interpret financial statements and reports
- Forecast the outcome of decisions and discover new opportunities
- Develop and hone effective accounting processes
- Employ accounting resources that make the most significant impact at the right time
- Shift decision-making from a reactive to a proactive state
- Understanding and Navigating Cash Flow
Whether or not you believe marketing is a focus or a goal, we work closely with businesses to evaluate and enhance brand awareness and services. We believe this strongly connects with a business’s financial and operational successes. Delivering a teamwork approach, we assist you with evaluating and establishing goals and strategies to include reputation management, image and brand management, consumer behavior and customer psychology while providing flexibility, collaborative energy, and creative thinking to the process.
- Refine your business and marketing strategy and identify short-term and long-term goals
- Align your personal and professional goals with business priorities
- Define the process and actions needed to achieve your goals
- Examine the elements of growth essential to your business and identify areas of focus that will bring immediate impact
- Monitor and evaluate business progress toward performance outcomes
- Ensure your business moves forward in alignment with its purpose and vision
We help you break down business barriers, create opportunity, and capitalize on opportunities.
- Discover breakthrough ideas
- Develop and stress-test new ideas and opportunities
- Speak openly about issues both personal and professional
- Verify or challenge thinking in a non-threatening, objective environment
- Evaluate, explore and identify solutions to new or ongoing issues
- Evaluate internal communication and leadership efforts